Business Developer – M/F
France – Western Europe
Industry, Telecom, Renewable energies
Lead and lithium-ion battery
Join Sacred Sun Europe, where talents are valued for their unique personality and qualities.
You are looking for the ideal position, we hope to find a collaborator who will be happy to work with us and who will be able to participate actively in our growth.
We imagine you:
- 60% Hunter: Motivated by the challenges and the objectives to be achieved, he will like to get in touch with potential customers whether in France or in Europe.
- 20% Technical: With electrotechnical knowledge, he will be able to share his knowledge with customers and colleagues.
- 20%: According to his desires: an ace in customer relations, an outstanding negotiator, a trainer of new generations, a barbecue pro, a Monopoly champion….
Anyway we imagine you 100% with your temperament and your luggage.
We are confident that you have your unique personality and skills to bring to the team.
Your mission, if you accept it:
Your main mission will be to prospect and win new customers. To do this, you will identify their needs and be able to provide them with technical and commercial advice. You will manage the sales cycle from A to Z and follow up on projects.
You will work in collaboration with an electrical engineering technician, a junior salesperson, an international trade trainee and a back office team.
And you ? How do you imagine Sacred Sun Europe?
Sacred Sun Europe offers attractive compensation, social benefits and real career prospects in a friendly and collaborative working atmosphere.
We will be happy to discuss with you the tools and means that you would like us to put at your disposal to successfully achieve your objectives.
If you are passionate about sales and energy systems, apply to join our dream team!
Please send your CV and cover letter with the following details:
- Subject: Application for Sales Engineer/Business Developer position
- To the attention of: Head of Human Resources
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org